MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

one of the best flashes i've seen

good voices for all the characters, awesome drawings, and great all the way through. Nothing is lost rewatching it over and over again, still just as good as the first time. Easily one of my favorite flashes.

Moustaches Moustaches

not great

animations were good and fun, but the music itself was unimpressive and not very entertaining. It was disappointing when compared to other work you have done. The entire point of the flash was the song, so it fell apart pretty quickly for me.

Holiday Stress Holiday Stress

amazing

holy crap how have i not seen this. Creative, jokes were awesome, loved it, hope to see more.

The Sweetest Gift The Sweetest Gift

awesome

cute, then i had a good laugh. that was really unexpected bud.

DNoack757 responds:

Thank you kind lad. :P

The Legend Of Hans Van H. The Legend Of Hans Van H.

good

rather random, fun to watch. Great humor!! It's not that he's running away, it's that he's not bringing those meats...

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

loved the first one

this one was just as good. great sense of humor throughout!! I actually loved how i could continually massacre a town in the game, then come back shortly afterward and kill 3 bandits for repentance and everything is suddenly alright. I think i got my fees up to 20,000 the first time i did that and realized i couldn't pay it even if i wanted to for some reason. I hate the superguards that spawn after a while though...

anyway, i'm rambling. I loved the sense of humor and how you did it, i was not disappointed at all with this. look forward to more releases in the future!

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

Hilarious

that was awesome. Good humor all the way through. I can't say i've played fable II but now i kind of want to. The faces you drew were kind of fun as well. Hopefully you kick us a few more stories! :)

Kaiblade Episode 4 Kaiblade Episode 4

frying pan to the face!!

I got a good kick out of that part, then her actually asking it after that. :) Guess i have to wait for episode 5 to find out more about whats goin on!

One thing i would comment on was the walking in the beginning, it seemed very choppy, and its the only part i can say that for. As a whole very well done! Lookin forward to the next one!

CartoonCoffee responds:

Mastermind 5 Mastermind 5

absolutely hilarious

I can't say how many times I've watched this, and yet i'm still laughing at it. I'm not sure which is better, the fact that he knows where it's going, or the unexpected past there. I really expected something different to happen the first time, but i get a huge kick out of it every time anyway. Humor 10/10 all the way through. Can't wait for more!

4 Swords Misadventures 7 4 Swords Misadventures 7

awesome

I got a good laugh out of the 'hokage' part (both the commentary from blue/purple and greens follow up with 'whatever that is') I really liked how you made the made the metals explainable without giving it away. It makes it rather nice but you still have to find them and think about where they would be.

Humor: 10/10. also, Caramel Dansen ftw! of all things, that wasn't what i expected to come out there ^^